Follow these instructions on your iPhone.
- Open theÂ SettingsÂ application on the iPhone’s home screen.
- OpenÂ Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- TapÂ Add Account….
- SelectÂ Microsoft Exchange.
- In theÂ EmailÂ field, enter your full Gmail address.
- Leave theÂ DomainÂ field blank.
- Enter your full Google Apps email address as theÂ Username.
- Enter your Google Apps password as theÂ Password.
- TapÂ NextÂ at the top of your screen. (ChooseÂ CancelÂ if theÂ Unable to Verify CertificateÂ dialog appears.)
- When the newÂ ServerÂ field appears, enterÂ m.google.com.
- PressÂ NextÂ at the top of your screen again.
- Select the Google Apps services (Mail, Calendar, and Contacts) you want to sync.
- Unless you want to delete all the existing Contacts and Calendars on your phone, select theÂ Keep on my iPhoneÂ option when prompted. This will also allow you to keep syncing with your computer via iTunes.
To sync only theÂ My ContactsÂ group, you must choose toÂ Delete Existing ContactsÂ during the Google Sync install when prompted. If you choose to keep existing contacts, it will sync the contents of the “All Contacts” group instead. If there are no contacts on your phone, the latter will happen — the contents of yourÂ All ContactsÂ group will be synced.
That’s it! You can now access Google Apps from your iPhone. If you have Push enabled on the phone, synchronization starts automatically. You can also just open the Mail, Calendar or Contacts app and wait a few seconds to start a sync.
Using Google Apps on an Android is really easy. Just add your Google Apps account to the phone, then select the services you want to use. Each user should follow these instructions on their own phone.
1. Open the Accounts & Sync Settings screen on your phone. You can do this in Contacts by pressing Menu and touching Accounts, or directly in the Settings application.
2. The Accounts & Sync Settings screen displays your current sync settings and a list of your current accounts.
3. Touch Add account.
4. Touch Google to add your Google Apps account.
5. Touch Sign in when prompted for your Google Account.
6. Enter your full Google Apps email address as your username, and then enter your password.
7. Select which services you’d like to sync between your phone and Google Apps.
That’s it! You can now use Google Apps from your Android.
1. I want to use my existing Microsoft Outlook to connect to the business email account
Setting up Outlook
Install Google Apps Sync for Microsoft OutlookÂ® from here
Additional resources are available here
I want to send email using an alias on my account
See the answer at Send from a custom From address for information.
2. I want to access my business email from anywhere
You can access the business email from any computer using the browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari). Browse to www.gmail.com and log in with your email address and password.
3. I want to access my business email from my mobile device (iPhone, Android Phone, etc.)
Instructions for Andriod phone
Instructions for iPhone
4. I want to set up Outlook to connect to a second Gmail account
You can connect to multiple Gmail accounts. However, the main account that Google Apps Sync for Microsoft OutlookÂ® connects to will be the only account to sync your calendar.
Step-by-step guide to link to another Gmail account at this site.