Follow these instructions on your iPhone.
- Open theÂ SettingsÂ application on the iPhone’s home screen.
- OpenÂ Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- TapÂ Add Account….
- SelectÂ Microsoft Exchange.
- In theÂ EmailÂ field, enter your full Gmail address.
- Leave theÂ DomainÂ field blank.
- Enter your full Google Apps email address as theÂ Username.
- Enter your Google Apps password as theÂ Password.
- TapÂ NextÂ at the top of your screen. (ChooseÂ CancelÂ if theÂ Unable to Verify CertificateÂ dialog appears.)
- When the newÂ ServerÂ field appears, enterÂ m.google.com.
- PressÂ NextÂ at the top of your screen again.
- Select the Google Apps services (Mail, Calendar, and Contacts) you want to sync.
- Unless you want to delete all the existing Contacts and Calendars on your phone, select theÂ Keep on my iPhoneÂ option when prompted. This will also allow you to keep syncing with your computer via iTunes.
To sync only theÂ My ContactsÂ group, you must choose toÂ Delete Existing ContactsÂ during the Google Sync install when prompted. If you choose to keep existing contacts, it will sync the contents of the “All Contacts” group instead. If there are no contacts on your phone, the latter will happen — the contents of yourÂ All ContactsÂ group will be synced.
That’s it! You can now access Google Apps from your iPhone. If you have Push enabled on the phone, synchronization starts automatically. You can also just open the Mail, Calendar or Contacts app and wait a few seconds to start a sync.